Bible Verses on Love, Marriage and Relationship all taken from King James Version (KJV)
Honor your wedding vows on this special day and lift your spirit with the word of God. Let your faith guide you by reading what the bible has to say about marriage and reflect on a scripture that reminds you of a friend or relative or the kind of trust and kindness that resembles the both parties.
Here are some of the most treasured bible verses about love and marriage that you can integrate into your wedding day.
- Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ loved the church and gave himself it. Ephesians 5:25
- Nevertheless, let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself, and the wife see that reverence her husband. Ephesians 5:33
- With all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3
- And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them like wise. Luke 6:31
- I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:3
- And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:
Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me. Ruth 1:16-17
- So, God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replpenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:27-28
- Therefore, shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24
- What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. Mark 10 :9
- Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. Solomon 8:6-7
11. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
12. There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I know not:
The way of an eagle in the air; the way of a serpent upon a rock; the way of a ship in the midst of the sea; and the way of a man with a maid. Proverbs 30:18-19
- Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies Proverbs 13:10
- Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
Again, if two lies together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? Ecclesiastes 4:9
Read and embark yourself in the word of God