The bible is like a telephone directory or a dictionary. It is a great source for information, it provides wonderful verses for anything and everything we need. Here are some awesome bible verses on love, please take the opportunity to enlighten yourself in the relationship with Christ whether as a married couple or in a relationship. These related bible verses about love is the perfect way to reflect your devotion; to not only each other but also, your faith. These scriptures on love serve as spiritual and sentimental reminders of the love that you share as a couple and provide you with a way to honour your religious beliefs whether celebrating with friends or family.
Bible Verses from the New International Version (NIV)
1. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
2. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. Corinthians 13:131
3. Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
4. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2
5. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
6. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4: 18-19
7. Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs. Proverbs 10:12
8. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
9. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9
10. A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17
11. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
Have a lovely day.