I will dare say there is no one else in this world that is just like you or even more special than you are. Your physical appearance, voice, habits, intelligence, personality traits and personal tastes combined make you one of a kind. Even your fingerprints distinguishes you from every other human being past, present and future. You are not the product of some abstract concept. You are unique! But the most important thing is that God has created us in His own image.
So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27 ESV
You are very special and unique in the sight of God, He is completely interested in who you are as an individual. The Psalmist wrote in one of his most beautiful poems that we are fearfully and wonderfully made which means the Lord was very purposeful in making you who you are.
I will praise you for i am fearfully and wonderfully made. wonderful are your works; my soul knows it well Psalms 139:14 ESV
God knew us before we were even conceived, even so He had plans for us, plans rooted in love. We should always appreciate a holy God’s constant concern for us, therefore when we sin we need to realize how offensive our sin is. God loves us so much; still how many times have we strayed, turning our backs on Him, because of sin, yet His desire is that we will always repent and return to Him.
Fulfilling of God’s purpose in our lives are somtimes hindered by sin, but even in our sinful state we are still precious in his sight. He still sees us as individuals with great value, loves us the same and still thinks we are special. His plan is always for us to prosper and have new hope.
If you aren’t special in the eyes of others, Consider yourself special in the sight of God. Because you mean so much to Him, He wants to forgive you and give you a full meaningful life.
Bible Verses on you are special taken from English Standard Version. (ESV)
- For the LORD has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel as his own possession.
- Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine;
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, Galatians 5:22
- I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
- He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Romans 8:32
- Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us
- “For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. Deuteronomy 7:6
- All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 2nd Timothy 3:16
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2nd Corinthians 13:14
- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Philippians 4:8
- No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44
Please read and be encouraged.