I am a strong believer of the word of God, I also like to spread the gospel (good news). I graduated from Bible college with a certificate in ministry, degree in ministry & bachelor degree in Theology, I am currently very active in my local Church, involved in different ministries. I will take the opportunity to use this website to post scripture readings and bible verses that will motivate and encourage all those who will take time to visit this site. Here you will see excerpts from different writers, and hear of some of my own personal experiences that will encourage, strengthen and hopefully spiritually open your eyes to see how much the Lord wants to lead, guide and keep us in all that we encounter in our daily walk with Him. 2nd Timothy 2: 15 “quoted” that we should study to show our self approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. I pray you will be blessed with the contents that are posted here each day.
Our Latest posts
- Hezekiah’s PrayerThe prayer Hezekiah prayed when God sent His prophet Isaiah to tell him that his days are going to be shortened. However, Hezekiah did not give up, instead he turn his back to a wall and cry out to God, and received his restoration. This is the same God we serve today and even though […]
- Yadah PraisePhilosophy View of Yadah Praise Yadah is a Hebrew WORD with a root meaning “to throw” or “the extended hand, to throw out the hand”; therefore, “to worship with extended hand”. Eventually it also came to denote: Songs of praise To lift up the voice in thanksgiving To tell forth and confess his greatness Psalms 43:4, […]
- Fruits of the spiritI’m sure as believers and even some non-believers have at some point in our lives heard or read about the fruit of the Spirit and wondered what it is and how it relates to being a Christian. The phrase “fruit of the spirit” can be found in Galatians 5:22-23. The apostle Paul has listed nine specific […]
- Nuggets on different types of praisePhilosophy View of Shabach Praise: To shout To address in a loud tone To command To triumph Biblical View of Shabach Praise: O clap your hands, all ye people, shout unto God with the voice of triumph. Psalm 47:1 KJV Shabach derives […]
- MORNING PRAYEROh, Holy Lord, thank you for your faithfulness to us. Many of our hearts may have been troubled today Your word said in Psalm 55:22 Cast your burdens upon the LORD and He will sustain you. Thank You for that reassurance tonight, all our fears and anxieties have been washed away. Lord, we want to […]
Read more on our Blog