I am a strong believer of the word of God, I also like to spread the gospel (good news). I graduated from Bible college with a certificate in ministry, degree in ministry & bachelor degree in Theology, I am currently very active in my local Church, involved in different ministries. I will take the opportunity to use this website to post scripture readings and bible verses that will motivate and encourage all those who will take time to visit this site. Here you will see excerpts from different writers, and hear of some of my own personal experiences that will encourage, strengthen and hopefully spiritually open your eyes to see how much the Lord wants to lead, guide and keep us in all that we encounter in our daily walk with Him. 2nd Timothy 2: 15 “quoted” that we should study to show our self approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. I pray you will be blessed with the contents that are posted here each day.
Our Latest posts
- Not Just Idle WordsPhilosophy View of Idle Words Idle words are empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk Biblical View of Idle Words The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth. The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out. The lips of the righteous […]
- Watch “Strengtheningthebelievers” on YouTube
- Psalm 100Bible Scripture for the day Psalm 100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his […]
- Prayer of NehemiahNehemiah 1:4-11 ESV As soon as I heard these words I sat down and wept and mourned for days, and I continued fasting and praying before the God of heaven. And I said, “O Lord God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, Let your […]
- Our Sheaves, Grapes and OlivesPhilosophy View of Sheaves, Grapes and Olives Sheaves is a bundle of grain stalks laid lengthways and tied together after reaping. Grapes are berries (typically green, purple, or black) growing in clusters on a grapevine, eaten as fruit and used in making wine. Olives are small oval fruit with a hard stone and bitter flesh, green when unripe […]
Read more on our Blog